Penmac Staffing is seeking a Staffing Specialist for our Harrison, AR branch.
Penmac Staffing is seeking a Staffing Specialist for our Harrison, AR branch. This position is Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm and pay will depend on experience. Qualified applicants please apply at www.penmac.com and submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supervise placement processes including taking of applications, testing, interviewing and data entry of applicant and associate information. Recruit, screen and interview applicants. Evaluate job skills for placement at the proper assignment.
- Complete a minimum of two (2) reference checks on all applicants including last position held and longest position held.
- Work with associates and clients in scheduling interviews, reviewing background checks and drug screening results, preparing offers, completing new hire paperwork, conducting employee orientations, monitoring employee performance, testing and training specified by clients and providing follow-up customer service.
- Develop relationships with client hiring managers and continue providing quality temporary staffing services. Update client on status of open job orders.
- Ensure all orders are promptly filled to clients’ satisfaction.
- Be knowledgeable about employment laws and regulations, such as EEOC, and Penmac policies.
- Enlist support and assistance of Area Manager with any issues that arise in branch.
- Serve as point of contact for contract/temporary employees.
- Provide excellent customer service to clients and candidates; and communicate with others in a calm, positive and professional manner.
- Additional responsibilities (i.e. payroll, unemployment claims, workers’ compensation) may be assigned as deemed necessary.
· Experience in recruiting or staffing a plus—this includes hiring in retail and hospitality
· Self-motivated, driven to succeed
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; experience communicating well with all levels within organization
· Ability to multi-task and work well in a fast paced environment
· Ability to deescalate a problem and provide conflict resolution is a plus
Ideal personal qualities:
· Self-disciplined and self-motivated
· Ability to think outside of the box
· Excellent decision making skills
About Penmac Staffing
Penmac has been placing people first since 1988. Penmac is a premier supplier of staffing and human resource services. Over half a million people have walked through our doors seeking employment, education, and career training. Our more than 600 business clients depend on Penmac every day to keep their businesses productive and competitive.
Penmac, an employee-owned company, operates 30 offices in eight states. Penmac has been selected “Best Employment Recruitment Agency of the Ozarks” by readers of the Springfield News-Leader for twelve consecutive years.
Penmac is an Equal Opportunity Employer.