Penmac Staffing Services is currently looking for a Staffing Specialist to join our team in Harrison, AR.
Penmac Staffing Services is currently looking for a Staffing Specialist to join our team in Harrison, AR. This position will work Monday-Friday from 8:00am -5:00pm. Pay will depend on experience. Qualified applicants please apply at www.penmac.com and submit resume's to email@example.com.
- Recruit, screen and interview applicants.
- Evaluate job skills for placement at the proper assignment.
- Complete a minimum of two (2) reference checks on all applicants including last position held and longest position held.
- Work with associates and clients in scheduling interviews, reviewing background checks and drug screening results, preparing offers, completing new hire paperwork, conducting employee orientations, monitoring employee performance, testing and training specified by clients and providing follow-up customer service.
- Discuss specifics of temporary projects and permanent openings with hiring managers and candidates.
- Develop relationships with client hiring managers and continue providing quality temporary staffing services.
- Serve as point of contact for contract/temporary employees.
- Review job details with clients and provide to associates in printed form to guarantee understanding of requirements.
- Update client on job order status per guidelines in the operations manual.
- Ensure all orders are promptly filled to clients’ satisfaction.
- Provide excellent customer service to clients and candidates; and communicate with others in a calm, positive and professional manner.
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as deemed necessary.
- Experience in recruiting or staffing a plus—this includes hiring in retail and hospitality
- Self-motivated, driven to succeed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; experience communicating well with all levels within organization
- Ability to multi-task and work well in a fast paced environment
- Ability to deescalate a problem and provide conflict resolution is a plus.
About Penmac Staffing
Penmac has been placing people first since 1988. Penmac is a premier supplier of staffing and human resource services. Over half a million people have walked through our doors seeking employment, education, and career training. Our more than 600 business clients depend on Penmac every day to keep their businesses productive and competitive.
Penmac, an employee-owned company, operates 30 offices in nine states. Penmac has been selected "Best Employment Recruitment Agency of the Ozarks" by readers of the Springfield News-Leader for twelve consecutive years. Penmac is an Equal Opportunity Employer.