Facilities maintenance technician needed. Must have working knowledge of carpentry, plumbing, electrical and general maintenance. Full time. Days.
Penmac has an immediate opening for an experienced, well qualified maintenance technician to perform duties such as plumbing, electrical and carpentry. The ideal candidate must be a team player and have the ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues. Full time. Monday-Friday. Day shift 7:30am – 4:00pm
Assess problems related to building and equipment repairs/installation
Use carpentry skills to repair buildings, doors, walls, windows, etc.
Use electrical skills to repair buildings and property such as lighting and heating/cooling systems
Use plumbing skills to address issues such as sinks, drains, and toilet repairs/installation
Provide groundskeeping duties as necessary
Remove snow on walkways as needed
- Must possess the knowledge and skills necessary to complete assigned duties
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- One (1) year experience in maintenance field
- Must be able to communicate and write effectively
- Valid Class C driver’s license
- Possess basic computer skills
- Must submit to a drug screen and background check
Interested, qualified applicants must apply online at www.penmac.com Following completion of the application please call 417-781-1009, or report to the Joplin Penmac office with a resume, for an interview. Our office is located at 3130 S. Wisconsin, Suite 2, Joplin, MO 64804.