Penmac Staffing is seeking a Branch Manager for our Ft. Smith branch.
Penmac Staffing is seeking a Branch Manager for our Ft. Smith branch. Qualified applicants please apply at www.penmac.com and email resume's to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Develops and builds client relationships at all supervisory and management levels
- Fills client orders with qualified field staff promptly according to our commitment and clients’
- Ensures that weekly quality and productivity checks (audits) are performed
- Supervise placement processes including taking of applications, testing, interviewing and data
- Supervises and coordinates the work of staffing specialists and other staff
- Oversee daily branch operations including, but not limited to, hiring new staff, terminations,
- Acts as CSR when required, recruits, selects, interviews field staff employees
- Coach and counsel associates on behavioral and performance issues, document and take
- Resolves issues for clients, branch personnel and field staff
- Communicate and coordinate the various aspects of branch operations required to ensure
- Financial management of branch operations (budgeting, forecasting, monthly P&L review, credit
- Cultivate strong client relationships by meeting with clients frequently to understand their needs.
- Maintain corporate image and reputation via involvement with local community organizations
- Develop an ongoing recruitment plan utilizing current database of associates and applicants as
- Encourage and support staff in performing their duties; and evaluate staffs performance on an
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of recruiting/staffing experience
- Intermediate to advanced proficient in employee databases and IT software
- Strong sourcing knowledge (e.g. direct sourcing, Boolean searches, LinkedIn, web searches, social media searches, etc.)
- Extremely detail oriented and the ability to multi-task and shift to priorities quickly
- Exceptional written and verbal communication with a high regard for confidentiality
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer service skills including personable phone presence and genuine desire to help
About Penmac Staffing
Penmac Staffing offers great benefits including a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, holiday and vacation pay, 401(k), an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), and much more.
Penmac has been placing people first since 1988. Penmac is a premier supplier of staffing and human resource services. Over half a million people have walked through our doors seeking employment, education, and career training. Our more than 600 business clients depend on Penmac every day to keep their businesses productive and competitive. Penmac, an employee-owned company, operates 28 offices in seven states.
Penmac is an Equal Opportunity Employer.